Friday, September 10, 2004

The Bush Military Files

So the Republicans are gone from New York City...and not a minute too soon, if you ask me. From here on out, I'm making it my mission to educate whomever I can to make sure that George Bush doesn't get reelected. If that's not your bag, well, you're probably not gonna want to read my blatherings.

So Bush's military record during Vietnam. Relevant? Probably not. So why would I mention it here? Because he apparently lied about it, making this a credibility issue. It amazed me from the beginning that the records of the specific period of time that Bush was apparently AWOL mysteriously disappeared and could not be found. Well, now apparently some of that information has been found and it looks like he was lying all along. I've been working through the site http://www.glcq.com, an exhaustively detailed site analyzing Bush's service records. Check it out. I missed the 60 Minutes episode last night that had a piece on the subject, but I heard snippets on Air America Radio...and the evidence seemed pretty damning.

Lying, cheating, right wing bastard.

No comments: